Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, computational or theoretical works in all topics of interests of the 3rd AISCE 2021. All papers submitted to the 3rd AISCE 2021 must be original contributions that are not currently submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal, nor will be submitted to any other conference, workshop, or journal during the review process of the 3rd AISCE 2021.
Method of Submission
- English is the official language of the conference and therefore the paper should be written and presented only in English
- Prepare your manuscript using the standard conference template provided here. Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the European A4-size paper layout (8.27 inch X 11.69 inch). Please strictly follow the format of your manuscripts according to the given standard template. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
- The length of full papers should at least 10 (ten) pages and not exceed 12 (twelve) pages, including text, figures, tables and references. Additional page charges will always be incurred if the paper is longer than 12 (twelve) pages. Therefore, authors are urged to write as concisely as possible, but not at the expense of clarity
- All manuscripts must be free from grammatical, spelling, and/or punctuation errors and it is the responsibility of authors to make sure that the paper has been thoroughly edited and proofread before submission.
- Authors should prepare their documents using MS-Word (recommended in .doc file) following the guideline provided by IOP Conference Series: Material Science and Engineering.
- The conference uses OCS for submission of papers and review process.
- An author interested in submitting a paper to the 3rd AISCE 2021 is required to create a new account through http://conference.unsyiah.ac.id/AISCE/2021